Friday 22 January 2010

an attempt at some background

i'm realising now that submissiveness may have always been a part of me despite my apparently dominant personality. i've  had a specific, submissive 'go-to' masturbation fantasy since my early teens (probably a topic for another post-hee hee) and i've experimented with light bondage with previous boyfriends. Before i met D though, my boyfriends had all been rather weak individusls to be honest and here, finally, was a real man who stood up to me. So of course my response was to push and ;push. Of course i recognise now that i was looking for him to set boundries, take charge. When i brought up the idea of bondage, my enthusiasm put him right off- of course by this point i was in love and hadn't identified this as a need so the idea was pretty much shelved.
Despite being happily in love we did continue to have arguments about our sex life- which mostly boiled down to me feeling undesired and unsatisfied (yes my sex drive is ridiculously high) and on D's part i thinik feeling baffled and worn out by my inability to fully identify what i wasn't satisfied with.
2 children later, and with the usual ups and downs you might expect over 7 years, this  culminated in a massive row in which D repeated an 'amusing' story ( in which i'd been having an erotic dream and he'd noticed and chosen to ignore me) to a friend. i seemed to reach some sort of snapping point where i realised i couldn't keep retreating inwards and feeling guilty for my sexual inclinations etc.
Please understand i'm not trying to say D was in any way responsible here- these were entirely my own issues as was the way i dealt with them and the way i communicated them, or didn't, with D.
So anyway, after 2 or so days of not talking i tried to communicate how i was feeling and got as far as the 'not feeling guilty' anymore thing which was definitely progress but i knew i hadn't really sorted out everything.
The following evening D went on a (v rare since the kids) evening out and i spent an evening of messing around on the internet.
To illustrate how near/far i was at this point to understanding myself, i was googling terms along the lines of "get your man to be more dominant" and then "my wife wants me to dominate her" and i stumbled upon this site which, although i am personally not religious, felt like someone was putting my own jumbled up feelings into words. i took a big, scary step and emailed it to D then went to bed.
Before i'd even fully fallen asleep i was woken by D returning from the pub for very rough sex, whispering "this is what You need isn't it, me to own you".
i fell asleep feeling thoroughly used and slightly euphoric that my baring of my soul had been so well received.

The next morning i discovered that he hadn't even read the email yet!


i'm so sorry this is so long and rambling- it'll get better i promise!

2 comments:

  1. I surprised myself by getting quite so turned on by these memories and how you have told them here.
    I'm so glad we have moved on from there and can't quite believe we ever had a relationship before D/s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. s,
    I often wonder how we all managed before the internet. My discovery was somewhat similar to yours - a few sites on the internet and soooo many things fell into place.

    ReplyDelete