Sunday 24 January 2010

Details of the ceremony

We had a beautiful evening, thanks for the well wishes :) I actually feel a bit embarrassed about a lot of this but i'm intending to avoid editing bits out as i feel like it's good for me to record it all- i hope D will agree i've achieved this :)


After putting our little girl in her cot i came downstairs naked (so far D has been leaving a shirt out for me to put on as it's bloody freezing here!) and while D was in the bath i prepared candles, an oil burner and bowls of floating candles and laid out the collar on a cushion then went to kneel beside his bath (this is becoming something of a regular occurrence but is not a rule atm).
We then had a bit of an awkward (and potentially disastrous) moment in which i needed to wee and D told me to go in front of him (bathroom privacy is a weird hang up of mine) and i just couldn't- He even generously distracted me with his cock in my mouth but there was still nothing doing. i felt like i'd ruined the whole evening by not being able to will my body to submit fully. D was wonderful though; He gave me a few minutes to compose myself and then reminded me that we are only at the beginning of our journey and there will always be progress to be made but it doesn't mean we have failed.
Once i was feeling better D took my hand and explained that he wanted to start the evening with a trust exercise. He had me stand out into our back garden (not really overlooked) and then locked the door on me- it was absolutely freezing and i felt so exposed even though i knew that nobody would see me- i didn't hesitate at all though! When He came to get me i felt like i'd been there ages although i suspect it was only a matter of 1 or 2 minutes and i felt very humbled, my security was very much in His hands.
D wrapped his dressing gown over me and helped me warm up again which actually didn't take very long and then had me kneel on my cushion.
D picked the collar up and held it in his hands as He talked about how right this felt for us and the pride He took in me wearing a physical symbol and looking forward to developing his ownership of me. i remember being absolutely mesmerized by his hands fingering the metal of the collar.
He then asked me if there was anything i wanted to say and i reiterated that i saw what we were doing as a progression of our marriage and a beautiful step forward. i have to admit that i didn't say anything like as much as i thought i'd say as i got quite choked up. D then asked if i accepted his collar willingly which of course was met with a most enthusiastic "yes, Sir" and he then attached the collar round my neck and i thanked Him.

My lovely new collar has a ring attachment so of course D was keen to test that out and promptly leashed me and pulled me toward his crotch where i was most eager to oblige him- it felt quite delicious to be so powerless.. He then had me follow Him around a bit but was very kind and didn't make me crawl- i'm not sure if i'm ready for that yet hee hee.
When He sat me back down  He had me touch myself and then started moving the bowls of candles around but when i tried to follow what He was doing He stopped and illustrated His control through a series of orders on where i was to look (can You believe this was an entirely new concept to Him less than 2 months ago?) before leaving me again to continue what He was doing- the upshot of which is that there are now photos and videos of me touching myelf. i'm still not sure how i feel about this- i can recognise that they are actually quite beautiful but still find them very hard to look at.- It is nice to have a memory like that though.

The sex we had was a beautiful mixture of passionate love making with lots of eye contact proceeding on to me being ridden hard while D pulled on my collar and my hair (He knows i love this). i also found that without conscious thought i changed the way i asked for permission to orgasm to "may i please cum for You Sir" which felt great and really helped with the way i see it.

By the time we went to bed i felt absolutely glowing with warm fuzzy loveliness, what a wonderful Sir i have and miraculously our little girl actually slept all the way through it (this is a rarity atm and we are amassing a series of comedy 'coitus interruptus' stories).

Slightly off topic but an interesting upshot is that bubba seems to prefer pulling on the collar to pinching me when she's breastfeeding- i'd say this is an improvement but does make me wonder just how many masters i have!

2 comments: