Tuesday 26 January 2010

Lots of new stuff

The last post shows my new rules that we agreed on last night. i realised as i wrote them out that it seems like a lot but actually the rules themselves don't make me feel especially submissive at the moment as there's really very little on there that i've not suggested myself but having said that i think that i need to accept that D's style of dominance is always going to  involve me having a say in things because he really does like me feisty and opinionated (which is lucky really hee hee). So i guess a part of my submission is going to be recognising where it's appropriate to have some control. i also love that we are using thus 'kink' to improve our lives in so many more ways than i realised was possible.

Of course i was foolish enough to say this about the rules not making me feel submissive to D so he felt the need to establish his dominance another way. i was naked by this point and He had me stand with my heels together, one arm held up above my head and the other used to touch myself. i received firm slaps for any wavering of the position as He described that he was going to place me up on the dining table and fuck me hard but i was not allowed to cum until He did which, He pointed out, might be difficult after the attention He has given recently to making sure i have several orgasms that start early on in our lovemaking.
Of course all this practise has made sure that He is now extremely efficient at hitting my g-spot from this position so i was soon in trouble, once He established that i was starting to find it difficult He told me that if i failed to hold it He would take me in the arse as 'punishment'- this had a fairly profound effect on me even as a threat as it is fairly uncharted territory for us and i have developed a bit of fear over it after we had an aborted drunken attempt about 6 years ago- He definitely knows it's something i've been wary of although i have communicated that the very fact it doesn't appeal to me kind of gives it appeal through the true submissiveness of it.
So this had me in quite a state as he teased me with questions as to whether He should be kind to me or not. He seemed to decide He didn't want to be kind and gentle though and said He'd give me a 'sporting chance' to last out for a minute and then began counting down from 60 whilst steadily increasing the pressure, pace and stimulation. To be honest though i think it was the counting that really got me and i made it to about 6 or 7 i think before i completely lost control.
Normally i find D pretending to be cross quite amusing but as He turned me over to face down over the edge of the table and began to cover me in lube i think i pretty much stopped being fully conscious of anything beyond His presence and the sensations my body was experiencing- i do remember that as He started to penetrate me i thought "He's actually doing this" - i've kind of known we were leading up to this mostly because it's always been something that He's more interested in than me but i think part of me still felt He was too 'nice' to use me that way. Idiot.
i have to say that it was absolutely no where near as bad as i thought it would be and the submissive feelings it gave me were absolutely wonderful- i totally lost myself and He was even able to make me cum again when He started to touch my clit and told me that He wanted me to cum this time.
Before i knew it He was wrapping me in a blanket and helping me ease to the floor- i seem to get extremely cold almost immediately after He pushed me like this- and i could hardly speak for a while as He held me and helped me warm up. 
After a relatively quick cuddle i had to go to bed though- wouldn 't do to miss my new bedtime on the first night!

3 comments:

  1. VERY HOT!!!! Thanks for sharing this..Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very special evening. not sure if i would go so far to say it was a light bulb moment but the wattage was very definitely turned up and i found that the sensation of dominance was more potent than the sexual feelings for the first time. scary.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara- thank You so much for Your comments- i'm just discovering how good it feels to have people leave positive comments.
    glad you found me!
    s

    ReplyDelete