Wednesday 27 January 2010

finding myself

D said He could hardly recognise me when He got in from work last night- i was still so quiet and girly. i think when i'm feeling particularly submissive i kinda retreat into myself a little and i think this seems to D like i've become quite serious. But i am learning how to establish a balance- it's reassuring to know that i can still be my feisty, cheeky self and make this work too. Sometimes it's hard to switch from Domme Mummy to sub wife though lol!

Oh i forgot to mention that we've agreed on a week of daily spankings which started on sunday- the idea is to get to grips with what i can take and for D to start to feel comfortable with it too i guess. We're making slow and steady progess with it. i think before i would have tried to control this kind of situation but i am getting better at accepting that D is making the decisions in my and our best interest. i did say to Him last night though that i feel that at some point we need to establish where my limits are for Him to be able to make informed choices about how far He wants to take me in any given scenario and the fear of this set in almost as i said it so i guess that''ll teach me!

3 comments:

  1. How long doea a daily spanking last and does it leave marks?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee no marks at the moment. i'm not sure i can give You a straight answer to this as it is varying- the idea we discussed was pretty much mostly about allowing us (and esp. D) to experiment with it We have established that i seem to have a fairly high pain threshold although i'm really not a fan of stingy/ whippy things! i think by most peoples standards it's pretty short and tame but we are pretty new to this and i think D still has reservations about the idea of causing me 'real' pain.
    i'm keen for Him to push me in this area as from what i've read and what i've felt in what we've tried so far it really works for me and gives me a genuine sense & reminder of His control.
    i AM learning though that it's not appropriate or helpful for me to be pushy about this.

    Part of me is looking forward to that reminder on sitting down the next day though hee hee (but the other part is pretty scared too!)

    -oops sorry this turned into a post all of it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem on it turning into another post. You added some interesting insights into your relationship. I hope he does continue to push you because you obviously want him to lead and you may find that that he can take you farther than you thought you could go and it will be a very satisfying experience for both of you. While you don't want to be pushy, you might be subtle and praise him when he does new things and let him know you're looking forward to more. Good luck on your journey and enjoy it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete