Tuesday 6 April 2010

Denial

Sometimes it seems that some of the most effective things D does as a dominant actually involve Him doing nothing at all. 


Last night i was denied permission to touch myself in bed. i lay there feeling sooo horny, and frustrated, and embarrassed and very much under control.  


Having to ask permission feels so embarrassing. i both love it and hate it at the same time. It keeps that submissive feeling in my head - the side effect of this of course is that i find it incredibly arousing. i guess i'm finding that tough right now though because we've kinda agreed (mostly, D has decided in our interest) that the sex side of thing needs to be dampened down a little right now because we're handling so much that we're both utterly shattered. The irrefutable logic of this doesn't stop me fantasising about D randomly deciding He wants me tied up at His feet or presenting myself for His entertainment though. 


Hey, a girl can dream i right...?

3 comments:

  1. I've always found it amazing how I can be fine one minute and so overcome with need the next because of one simple word... "No"

    It's a powerful word...

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it amazing how the moment they say no you can't....I can't stop thinking about it and want it all the more. At the same time I feel more contained.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Luv the blog; would you take a look at my new site please and let me know if its ok to list and link your blog there? If you know of any others that might also be listed I would luv to know too. Heres the address:

    http://www.femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com/

    Thanks:)

    Jayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete