Monday 5 April 2010

New Beginnings

Firstly, i'd like to introduce Sir D's blog - i'd like to be able to take credit for persuading Him but i'm fairly sure that He doesn't do anything just because i say so -hee hee. Anyways, i hope you can find time to pop over and say hi!


We've had a great beginning to our 'fresh start' this weekend. We're both working harder at fitting things in to our 24/7 lives. On Sat we took the kids out for a daytrip. We held hands a lot, D gave occasional tugs to my hair, i drew His attention to a display of knee high socks with a cheeky grin on my face, He wiped it off by drawing my attention to a display of leather belts *gulp*


It feels fun again. 
Can't wait for Him to get Home- my thoughts are very focused on my Sir while He's at work today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are back in balance for you both!

    spirited

    ReplyDelete