Friday 9 April 2010

uncharted territory and the power of faith


D used pegs on me for the first time this week.
 The idea had come up a few times recently.


On Monday, a bag appeared on the kitchen table. 
On Tuesday afternoon I finally caved and mentioned them.
"oh you noticed them huh." - that was the most i could get out of Him.


On Wednesday evening, we had a discussion about the frustrations i've been feeling lately. D had me right down as mmany thing as i could think of that He could do to make me feel 'dominated'. He said he was going to fold them up and pick one out everytime He felt i was antsy. - eek!


To 'focus me on my task' (i think i was babbling) He placed a clothes peg on the right side of my mouth.
When the speed of my writing started to slow, He ordered me to stand and undress. He began adding more pegs, one on my left shoulder, my right nipple, the left side near my belly button, my right labia, my left breast, my right hand by my thumb, my clit. i think He was deliberately making them asymmetrical, it left me feeling very off balance.


 He kept stepping back to admire His handiwork. i felt like i was blushing right down to my toes and i found it difficult to look at Him.When He spanked me it really took me by surprised, i jumped and cried out loud. He didn't seem to make any real response, i couldn't tell if He was enjoying Himself - the cold clinicalness was at once arousing me and stirring my anxieties about Him doing this just for me.  i could feel how aroused i was getting and as He removed them, i'm sure He could too. 


When He'd removed all the pegs He sat down and beckoned me to come suck HIs cock, and i eagerly complied. He pulled my hair back to stop me and instructed me to hold still, staring at His cock while He masturbated. When i went to close my mouth to swallow He slapped me and told me to 'keep it open'. 


HIs cum seemed to be everywhere, i could taste it in my mouth, i could feel it on my chin and dripping down onto my cushion. As He rubbed it around my face, i looked up in His eyes and i could see His dominance. 


Everyday i'm getting closer to believing that this really is what He wants now too

3 comments:

  1. funny how that works isn't it?

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... I'd say he wants it... :-D

    turiya (a.k.a spirited)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mouse: yes absolutely- glad i'm not the only one!

    turiya (beautiful name btw): it's funny that on paper like this it seems clear that you're right but i get the impression that's a common concern for the partner who has initated this kind of change in a vanilla relationship. i'm getting there though and it def. helps to read it back like this.

    s

    ReplyDelete