Tuesday 16 February 2010

Be careful what You wish for

So we had a pretty disastrous weekend. We were both stressed and tired after a difficult week and both fell straight back into our old habits. D retreated and pretty much stopped communicating, i invaded his space with neuroses and pressured Him to be more 'Domly ' when He was clearly not feeling it. Of course rows and bad feeling ensued with us both feeling wronged.  Attempting to scene on Sat eve was a bad idea but neither of us had really recognised what was happening by that point.  By Sun eve i pretty much exploded in a rant and to D's eternal  and extreme credit He listened to my hissy fit and then spanked all of the anger and frustration out of me - it was the first time i truly felt like this was Him disciplining me rather than doing it because He knew i wanted it.
Yesterday was an equally exhausting day but i was able to approach it much more positively. Even when He told me He was not horny in the evening i didn't get all antsy like i have in the past. But when we got into bed i asked for permission to give myself an orgasm He took me completely by surprise telling me that He'd actually been thinking about this in during the day and thought that witholding it might bring us more in sync. 

i told Him that i felt it possible, even likely, that it'd make me even more horny but He decided (of course) that He was fine with that and because i stupidly asked for clarification i'm now not allowed to even touch myself.
Immediately of course i was unbearably aroused so i was incredibly thankful to discover that taking this control had turned D on already as He ordered me to turn around and lie on my back saying He wanted to taste me.
Kneeling over me He began to thrust into my mouth while He licked me, quite gently at first but pushing me further and further. i began to feel like drift at the sensation of feeling like a hole available for His pleasure. Abruptly i was brought back as He began to clamp His teeth down on my clit. The feeling was so intense - at first i felt panicky, D's never used pain like this before and i wasn't quite prepared for it, and thoughts of safewords flashed through my head but i was able to calm myself enough to remember that this was D and i trust Him and that allowed me to just experience the sensation. 
He really did bite hard and it was long enough that the rush of sensation when He let go was even more painful and intense. 
At first all i could focus on was breathing as His cock entered my throat and that it HURT but it felt so good to take that from Him. Before i knew it though i could feel myself getting closer to the brink.
When He had me get up on my knees and place my hands on the wall i was begging for release almost as soon as He grabbed my hair and started rubbing His cock against my extremely sensitive clit.
He made me ask twice before He decided He would grant my wish, but not before pushing the head of His cock up into my ass so that when He ordered "cum now" i milked Him to His release. 

Wow the feeling of His cum dripping out of me as i fall asleep curled up next to Him makes me feel beautifully submissive.

je vois la vie en rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment