Tuesday 23 February 2010

spanking again and cerebral sex

A discovery was made last night. D spanked me while i was wearing the K-balls and He made me cum! It really took me by surprise as it's usually quite difficult for me in general so this is not something i would have expected or predicted. It made me feel wonderful and then very little and girly and led to very very good sex rounded off with D choosing to cum in my ass which, incidently, i am learning to love because it makes me feel so incredibly submissive. 

We're having this kind of ongoing little issue about talking during sex. it is something i desperately need to be able to get into it properly- i'm definitely one of those women whose brain is her most important erogenous zone. D has no problem with this in principle but it is not something that comes naturally to Him and i find that trying to lead Him into this not only feels unsubmissive but also greatly  lessens the effect when He does talk. Not really sure of a way round this atm so i'd guess we might welcome any helpful suggestions.
 - i think, specifically, the issue is that i am discovering that 'erotic humiliation, seems to really do it and for me so alot of the vocal stuff that works for me D  still has somew negative associations with that He finds hard to reconcile with the love respect He feels for me. As i'm writing this i'm realising that probably the most useful thing to do would be to employ some patience and stop pushing...

3 comments:

  1. Hey D I stumbled across your blog and I'm loving it. I particularly enjoyed your writing on orgasm control - something I'm currently struggling with so it was nice to hear someone else's thoughts. It's hard! ;)

    Great tip about the balls while spanking. I think I'm going to ask very nicely...

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J! thanks so much for your kind comments :) all the writings on here so far are actually by me (s, the submissive one ;) ) but i'm hoping to persuade Sir D at some point as He is generally a keen writer.
    Yeah i definitely recommend the balls/ spanking combo but i'm finding that the balls i've got just feel they're too big and the bottom one keeps popping out- maybe that's just a sign i need to use them more lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh got all confused and thought you (the submissive one) were called D - it was you, s, I was aiming at!

    Are they the plastic ones with the smaller balls inside? Yep, mine feel a bit big too but maybe they're meant to be like that..? I was actually reading something that said to try them one ball in and one out, for added stimulation, but that feels a bit weird :/ !

    ReplyDelete