Wednesday 10 February 2010

saturday scene #2

Sorry for the delay with this- i'm going to do my best to remember now.

We had discussed using some bondage this time but that was all i knew to expect.

To start with D had me put in the 'love egg' in front of Him where previously i'd been allowed to go to the bathroom. This felt extremely undignified and quite quickly put me in a submissive headspace so i knelt very quietly and obediently while He tied me up. 
In seemingly no time i was tied with one rope around my middle, holding my arms at my sides, another holding my wrists behind my back A ribbon running down from my waist, between my legs and attached at the back. Kind of a little bit like this
only without the clothes or fancy rope (remember we're just beginners!)

He added a 'tie gag' (ie rope in my mouth and tied behind me.  - the gag thing really works for me, it gives me that real sense of handing over control and makes me feel so beautifully vulnerable.

Next thing i knew i was on my side with thighs and ankles tied and a blindfold on. So aroused  already! D then had me test out the way He wanted me to safeword while i was gagged and this actually made me sooo hot as it reminded me how in control He was.
So i was preparing myself for Him to touch me, tease me, whatever He wanted but instead He put headphones on me with a guided meditation  and just 'left' me (although obviously He didn't). i had quite an internal struggle to begin - the thing i was focusing on was that these guided meditations are 10 mins each and i was worrying about being 'dragged' out part way through and my reaction ruining the scene or some such nonsense but i think really this was about being able to let go- as soon as i reminded myself to trust D it became much easier to go with it.
The meditation was interesting as  i've done it many times before but this time it took on a special significance- there are quite a few lines about 'accepting this power' and appreciating the 'beauty of a place where you are at peace".

D had me do three of these between each one He changed the vibration pattern of the egg and moved my position from my side, to my back, to my knees with my head on the sofa. 

We had a blip in the middle where the bubba woke up and D nipped up to resettle her which took longer than expected. As soon as i heard Him on the stairs i felt v panicky even though i was perfectly safe and He was only minutes and always in earshot. So we've since discussed that if this occurred again He would first loosen my wrists and speak to me.

By the end of over half an hour of sensory deprivation and vibration i was intensely in my own little space and so very wet and ready. The ribbon between my legs drove me absolutely crazy! i was completely torn between trying to get away from it and wanting to rub the right bits against it. It was a truly intense feeling and i'm pretty sure D enjoyed watching me writhe around in the reverie it induced.

As You might imagine, when He did start teasing and talking to me it didn't take me long to be begging for release- which He was kind enough to grant but He did take the gag off first as He enjoys hearing me cum.

*************************
p.s. Last night i voluntarily handed over control of masturbatory orgasms. This may sound crazy but i've been having real problems with feeling that orgasms were a controlled privilege during sex when i knew i could just give myself one whenever i liked so i guess i needed this to get int he mindset properly. Of course D graciously accepted. Gah!

1 comment:

  1. That was VERY HOT!! Being a bondage lover I really enjoyed your scene. Thanks for sharing.
    Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete