Monday 1 February 2010

Saturday scene #1

Part of our new agreement is that Sat evenings will be reserved for our own interpretations of 'scening'- by this we basically mean reserving some extra time and energy for our, now kinkier, sex life and putting a little forethought or planning in (we've diswcussed that sometimes D will surprise me and sometimes we'll pre-plan something we want to try).

So this Sat i had no idea what was coming. D hadn't left a shirt out for me so i waited for Him to shower kneeling on my cushion wearing nothing but my collar. When He came out of the bathroom He began our session by addressing me with
"You must be the girl madam brought, hmm I must say I'm not convinced by her choice. I presume she told you I prefer you not to speak? you may nod."

We've never really done role-play before but it felt like an absolute perfect choice after the emotional turmoil of the previous two evenings and i was instantly more aroused and feeling very submissive.

He had me stand in front of Him so that He could 'inspect me' which really did feel very humiliating, especially as i could feel myself getting wetter and wetter- i suddenly became very interested in the wall above His head!

Apparently satisfied allowed me to give Him oral pleasure but then decided i was distracting Him so had me hold still with His cock growing in my mouth as He played around with holding my nose for longer and longer- forcing me to suck in air around Him.  The way He was enjoying just playing like this gave me an awesome sense of objectification. 

Once He tired of playing with His toy He had me dance for Him- He knows this makes me feel extremely submissive because i find it so embarrassing- i think i'm getting better though and this time it helped because He kept giving me direction.  Eventually i ended up with my arse dancing in the air with instructions to keep my arms and head on the floor. Every time i moved out of position or stopped 'dancing' i received a stinging slap on the butt.
When He thrust into me i was taken slightly by surprise and *slap*
"did I tell you to stop dancing?"
the slap sent me flying forward off His cock for which i, of course, received another slap.

He fucked me so hard i could feel Him pushing against my cervix and i tried to ask for permission to cum but was slapped for every "please" so in the end i just lost it- i'm really struggling to keep this controlled for Him and i think it might be because He's so generous and forgiving about it at the moment- He really didn't seem to even notice and this was such a turn on- like my pleasure was irrelevant.

He left me, fully sated,  on the floor
"Maybe Madam's choice wasn't so bad after all, it was only our first session after all"

*******************************************************************

yesterday D and i discussed 'visions for the future' yesterday. i suggested that it might be easier for me to stop being impatient if i had an understanding of where He saw us heading so He has tasked me with trying to find some inspiration for this fir Him- any ideas or suggestions? Please?

2 comments:

  1. I have and often still am stuck in the impatient thing. And my husband keeps pulling me back. I would say that it has been useful to read and read to have ideas of what appeals or what really doesn't - and to really think about why, the underlying philosopy of it. And when I talk iwht him about things i find, its about the underpinnings, not the specifics. But what everyone kept telling me, and what I really didn't process fully, was that it is our own, completely unique to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a VERY HOT scene you had. I think setting a certain day of the week to do you own thing is great. Me & Jess try and do something similar. We often find the scenes we do that our planned out are even more fun then the
    "spur-of-the-moment" ones. Not that those aren't fun with either. It's just you can plan better when you have time to think about it.
    Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete