Wednesday 24 February 2010

submissive statement

i wrote this in our private journal today and liked the way it sounded so i thought i'd put it here too...

 
i am learning how to truly let myself be owned and controlled by You. i am trying to learn how not to push and this is probably the hardest thing for me- i am used to being the driving force, especially in our emotional and sex life. i am learning to trust You to set an appropriate pace. i am learning to accept that i have  expressed my desires and interests, 
You know that i am extremely aroused by humiliation, degradation and objectification both verbal and physical.You know that it works to keep me on my toes with a mixture of loving affection, strict controlling orders, respect and rough treatment. You know that i am interested in experimenting with bondage, sadomasochism, role play, toys etc. and very open to anything You want to try/do. You know my hard limits.

So now i need to know and accept that You'll use that knowledge however You see fit and it's not for me to decide. i am Yours to do with what You will Master. Always. Your s


No comments:

Post a Comment