Friday 19 February 2010

New habits

Two new habits are evolving this week.
The first is that i seem to have a new sleep cue to replace the masturbation. Falling asleep with D's fingers hooked around my collar makes me feel safe and secure. i feel owned.

The second is that these arrived this morning. D has decided to have me wear them every day at about three o'clock. The reason for this being that very often in His job it is difficult for Him to check in with me during the day and we've been noticing that this seems to cause  dip for me around this time. i really like the idea of some kind of reminder of my place while He's not even here- it makes me feel so cared for. i've got to start off with half an hour today and report back to Him this evening. i suspect it's going to be quite a difficult half hour with the no touching rule still in place! He did let me bring myself to orgasm for His entertainment last night though- i wouldn't want You to think He's mean hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. i have a set of SmartBalls and Jake has me wear them for 30 minutes, 3 days a week. They don't really do anything for me sexually though. It's mainly about the mental reminder, and the fact that they are good for those muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok -- I have one of these --

    meh

    We tried a spanking with this inserted (as it would seem that they would vibrate nicely from the shock of the spank)I find the ridges irritating (and not in a good way) and when it's removed you're dry as a bone.

    I hope you like it better than I do.

    I think if I were told to use it at a particular time it would be one of those things that remind me of my submission -- but strangely -- it's not my impression that this was designed as a BDSM toy....poor designers.

    ReplyDelete