Wednesday 10 March 2010

discovering new bits of myself or How reading other blogs is affecting my life (in a good way)

In bed last night i expressed to D that i was feeling some resentment about the masturbation denial.  For a couple of reasons we're in the middle of two weeks where i can't use the k-balls so D is having me touch myself instead at the same time of day but i am not allowed to cum. i'm still not allowed to masturbate at all at any other time though. Even while we've had this 'mini- breakdown' i've stuck to this (with one small slip up) and i do like the concept of my orgasms becoming His and something i experience for His pleasure. The problem is though that due to houseguest, followed by "The Meltdown TM ", followed by a pressing work deadline for D, He's not exactly been making the most  of this ownership. 
We are both aware of my generally high sex drive and i had warned Him that i thought this denial would probably exacerbate it- so i guess neither of us was surprised by this pent up frustration really. i was taken off guard by His reaction though:
"ok You can masturbate but i want you to tell me what you're fantasising while you do it"

i don't think this is something i'd normally have an issue with, we've done similar stuff before infact, but this time it immediately brought up all the issues from "The Meltdown TM " and i felt very insecure. 
"fine i won't do it then".

Thankfully D didn't let me get away with that though and dealt with my issue firmly so that i couldn't find any excuses and i know my body was on D's side here too.

So i started by describing Discerning Dom's Post that i'd read yesterday and began to embellish upon it with D and i as the leading characters. As i was talking there was part of my brain saying
"What are you doing? This is about inspections, anal, buttplugs! These are so not things that arouse you!"

and another part answered:
"They do now, i know how much Sir enjoys it- nuff said"

and, quite frankly, my body didn't give a flying you-know-what, it was so hot and wet and ready to cum please!

"no, not yet"
huh?
As i bit back my surprise and desperately tried to hold on to my orgasm D began to talk as He rubbed himself over me. He described what He was seeing, How much He enjoyed keeping me on the edge and watching me bite my lip, buck my hips, breathe heavily, let out little moans. 

He made me wait an unbearably long time. i really felt i wasn't going to manage to say it heightened my focus is an understatement- all i could think about was holding it in for Him. 

When He finally thrust hard into  me and told me to cum i did- and HARD. It felt like it went on for ages like i couldn't stop...and then... when i thought i was spent, He pulled out and cam all over my stomach and breasts and rubbed it into me... and i came again. i've never had this kind if 'emotional orgasm' before and it felt incredible. D told me afterwards that He felt He saw part of me that had retreated kind of stretch out as He rubbed His cum into me and rejoin me. His description  and the way i felt made me think about Mouse's posts about 'the slave inside' and i definitely experienced the sensation of feeling like i couldn't get close enough to my Master.  

i slept better than i have in over two weeks - but gosh i feel so tired today. Guess my greedy body is craving more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great post and I understand how you feel; I have similar treatment.

    Good luck, great blog.

    Jayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, i'm glad you found me!
    It's reassuring to find people in the same (or similar) boat isn't it?
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee *blushes furiously*

    ReplyDelete