Monday 22 March 2010

owned

D had to work late last night. i never manage to properly sleep when He's out so was dozing in bed when i heard Him come in. As i heard Him moving around downstairs and thought i heard the tv i relaxed enough to try to sleep. The next thing i knew He was in the room and i lifted my very heavy eyelids to see Him undressing and reaching down to the 'toybag' we keep under the bed. Before i could really register what was happening, He whipped the cover off me, ordered me onto my front and began to coat my ass in lube. He had difficulty at first and commented (with surprise i think) at how tight i was - i suspect i may be nearing the limit of how long i can distract Him from the plug idea - eek. 
While He was preparing me i really didn't want it: i was soo tired and sleepy and ached all over from over doing it with the gardening but as He entered me i suddenly was so hungry for Hiim and it felt good- i mean really good like i've not experienced before with anal and when He reached round to play with my clit and whispered that He felt like He was raping me i was in ecstasy. 
 You know the thing that's most stuck in my head though? He redressed me afterwards as i lay in my stupor- i honestly am not sure when He last did that, if ever- it made me feel so cared for!
i love being His!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful... this slave is very lucky ;-)

    ReplyDelete