Tuesday 30 March 2010

losing the fight to win the war?

We've largely resolved the issues from the weekend. Communication is back up and running and D has expressed an understanding that i need to 'feel' His control, ie that He actually needs to act more on things we've discussed. Things are definitely improving.


i still seem to be FULL of attitude though. Everything He says i want to fight with - it's mostly coming out in a jokey, teasing kind of way but the sentiment is most definitely there to the extent that i'm finding it kind of shocking. i don't know what it is that's making me look for a fight. 


i suspect maybe it's linked with this need to actually 'feel it' from D - like i need to fight so i can lose? i feel like He puts up with a hell of a lot of attitude from me and i'm not exactly sure why- it's not making me respect Him, it's just making me dislike myself. Oh dear. At least i'm recognising it i guess, that has to be a first step.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. It's normal to push our Dominants, though... to see how far they'll let us go before they put us in line. Maybe this is something else you need to discuss with him.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete