Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mother's Day Treats

sorry i've not written in a few days- real life has intervened in a big way - i started this on monday ...


i had an absolutely lovely Mother's Day yesterday (Sunday).
my lovely little boy made me a pasta necklace at his nursery and he brought me breakfast in bed ( it was a plum and a banana on a plate- he's only 3!) and then we all had cooked breakfast in bed together that D made and He let me sleep in first- i felt sooo spoiled!
Then we had a lovely family day out at the zoo and the sun even came out for us. It was absolutely beautiful and i spent the whole day feeling absolutely full of love for my little family and D and i both felt so much more relaxed than we have in weeks.


Before the evening, D and i had discussed the idea of using some discipline within a scene to look for a way to move on from all the negative emotions we've been struggling through the last few weeks. So when the kids were asleep He had me run Him a bath and explained that He was going to have me wash Him to wash away all the stress of the last week or so. He also had me please Him orally while He lay in the bath- He seemed to really enjoy  the sensation and i found the wet hair all straggling round my face made me feel surprisingly very submissive.




After the bath, D had me strip and He tied my wrists to my thighs and then blindfolded me. i think then He reminded me what we'd discussed about discipline and Had me stand against a wall where i had to hold up a rubber spatula He'd placed in my mouth against the wall while He talked to me about the way i'd behaved and what He now expected of me. Whenever i moved or the spatula slipped He would either spank me or spray me with v cold water. i remember Him commenting that the water seemed effective as an incentive but if i could talk i would have told Him that it the desire to please Him was FAR more effective- it felt kinda like desperation & sooooooooo good when i managed it.


After standing back to watch me for a while He moved me so that He could press my head down into the sofa as i knelt before it still blindfolded and tied and spanked me HARD with the spatula and wouldn't stopped until i was ready to beg. He entered me hard and fast, and it felt amazing. i think He's starting to train me to cum on command as He's started using a countdown- it's very effective in making me feel like He owns my orgasm.


so yeah... great Mother's Day all round!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day! :-D

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks spirited!

    it was lovely!
    s

    ReplyDelete