Tuesday 2 March 2010

snippets from the weekend

#1 Having to keep very quiet as D decides He wants me facing Him while He takes me in the ass. Realising that D enjoys the pleasure/pain response He can see in me and that i feel embarrassed.

#2 D decided that i needed a new phone and i was able to resist the urge to argue and just let #him make the decisions in the shop.

#3 D pulling my hair - holding my head still while we watch tv.

#4 D instructing me to drop my pants and lean over the back of the sofa. As He masturbated over me He picked up a glass to 'roll' between my legs. His comments on His view had me dripping with need that STILL hasn't been met! 

#5 We've been grabbing moments of conversation in which it's becoming clear that we both are more interested in SM than i'd at first realised- i'm really getting a sense of D leading us in directions of His choosing- it's delicious and making it a lot easier to let go of control.

Finally a full evening of alone time tonight! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment